Elcon TC 700W HF/PFC Battery Charger
1. Internal integrated PFC, no pollution to electric network, avoid shocking on from heavy current.
2. Wide input voltage range AC85V~AC265V available for worldwide requirements, convenient for electric-network fluctuation and vehicles exportation.
3. High with 93% above efficiency while only about 80% efficiency the traditional chargers can meet.
4. Intelligent temperature compensation function in the charging process, preventing the damage to battery caused by charge-off or charge due, greatly extending the lifespan of the battery.
5. Fully-sealed and water-proof, protection class IP66. Shock resistance treatment made inside makes vibration-proof level up to SAEJ1378 that can fully meet the standard of automobile appliance usage.
6. Available for various kinds batteries like lead-acid, LiFePO4, Lithium battery etc., Flexible and programmable of the charging mode. Equipped with Enable Control(Automatic Control - convenient and directly use) or CAN communication interface to realize real-time communication with BMS for options.
|Spec||Output Voltage||Output Voltage||Output Current|
|Technical Target||LED Indicator|
|AC Input Voltage Range||AC85V~AC265V||Red-Green flash||Battery Disconnected|
|AC Input Frequency||45~65 Hz||(one second interval)|
|AC Power Factor||≥0.98||Red flash||Repair Battery|
|Full Load Efficiency||≥93％||(three seconds interval)|
|Mechanical Shock &||Conformance to||Red flash||<80% Charge Indicator|
|Vibration Resistance Level||SAEJ1378 Standard||(one second interval)|
|EnvironmentalEnclosure||IP66||Yellow flash||>80% Charge Indicator|
|Operating Temperature||-40℃～+55℃||(one second interval)|
|Storage Temperature||-40℃～+100℃||Green flash||100% Charge Indicator|
|Mechanical Dimensions(mm)||272(L)×138(W)×112(H)||(one second interval)|
1.Thermal Self-Protection: When the internal temperature of the charger exceeds 75℃, the charging current will reduce automatically. If exceeds 85℃, the charger will shutdown protectively. When the internal temperature drops, it will resume charging automatically.
2. Short-circuit Protection: When the charger encounters
|provide setting versions for LiFePO4 batteries, Lithium batteries, Lead acid batteries.|
|Please chat with us or send us email if you have special requirement or need support to confirm your battery information.|
|Note: EV Components is responsible to contact customer if information of their order does not have clear information to define each item! We will double check for you and contact you to help defining if we find your setting requirement information is not clear in your order.|
Static CMS block displayed as additional tab. You can insert any content here (text or HTML), e.g. info about returns and refunds.